Sunday, November 25, 2012

Increase Internet Speed-:-SpeedyFox



Tips and Tricks to Increase the Speed of Your Slow Internet Connection:-
Dear Friends, I know many of you are not happy with your slow internet connections speed. My Internet speed was also like yours. But when I applied this trick I was amazed with by browsing speed. The below given tip has been tested by myself and I got better net speeds and browsing speed. I hope you will get same results as mine. So please try this trick once. Good Luck!

The trick will need a software called SpeedyFox:
Download it from Here:

SpeedyFox:

speedyfox is a simple software that enters your internet browsers:
and changes and replaces some commands inbuilt inyour browser.
this software has been tested successfully working,
Use this software and Internet cell Boost: to enjoy the fast speed::

Instructions To Use Speedyfox:

  • SpeedyFox is a simple .exe file,
  • just extract and run Speedyfox,
  • There you will be shown your installed browsers,
  • choose your browser which you want to speed up
  • Click optimize.....
  • it may take a minute to optimize your browser...
  • after optimized....
  • run the browser and experience faster browser...
  • Enjoy....Download:
Install IDM for Faster Download, and crack it with IDM optimizer to be more fast

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving information,
    It's very useful Article for improve my slow internet speed.Now i have better internet speed.I checked my new net speed using ScanmySpeed.com I got good results.

    ReplyDelete

Your words are your own, so be nice and helpful if you can. Please, only use your real name,Do not repeat what you already said. It may take some time for the comment to show.